This 4 pack of David Archy Men's Underwear came new in a box that has 4 individual boxes inside. The price tag on the back of the box reads, "$65.00." The underwear is Made in China. 90% of the body content is made of Cellulose fibers with either or esters of cellulose, which can be obtained from the bark, wood or leaves of plants, or from a plant-based material. The other 10% of the body content is made of Spandex. The Elastic Webbing content is 83& Polyamide and 17% Spandex.
They are so comfortable and good circulation that I can barely feel them on me.
I'm 5' 7" tall and I'm about 145 lbs. I chose the small size which turned out to be the perfect fit. I have previously purchased CK One (Calvin Klein) Micro Boxer Briefs for $24.99 which I thought were great except that the waist band was a little uncomfortable and they are expensive. This David Archy 4 pack is super comfortable and at $6.25 a pair with free prime shipping it can't get better. It's a no-brainer. Buy these, save money and look great with this deal.
This is my second time buying the pack. It's for my husband who used to wear men's knit boxer (not boxer brief), which is less restrictive on your legs than briefs. However it is getting more and more difficult to find knit boxers in stores, so after many hours of searching for an alternative, I ordered this one due to its reasonable price and raving reviews. I worried that this might be like briefs and too tight around legs, but because of its soft modal fabric it's not at all restrictive and my husband is very happy with it. I highly recommend it! When you receive it, wash it before you wear since the fabric becomes even softer.
Probably the best trunks I've ever owned. They're comfortable, light, and fit perfectly, although remember that the sizes are a little funky. I'm a size 31 waist, so I ordered the Medium, even though it says they're for a 36-38 and they fit perfectly. I'm sure I'd like them without the pouch, but I can't lie--I feel pretty BA when I put these on and saunter out in front of my wife. She might not be all that impressed because she already knows what I'm working with, but the pouch is a nice confidence booster none the less.
I never really write any reviews but I figured for this item that I purchased it was a must!
Just wow! I was pretty amazed and pleased with these men undies. They fit perfectly nice and snug, not too long just the short style undies I like and even the material feels very nice as well they diffidently feel better than my Calvin Klein ones and not to mention they look sharp! Didn't have no issues of them riding up.
One thing that I was impressed was the packaging, pure simple white box with the name of the company name on it (at least mine did) as soon you open it all 4 undies come in separate little white boxes folded nicely instead of the usual tape wrapped around it.
The only negative thing that I would say about these and I'm sure people might of notice this as well but the tag inside is like really long. Of course to solve this just get some scissors and cut the tag off that's what I did.
Overall again I'm pretty happy of my purchased diffidently will buy more in the future. Best underwear I ever had. Highly recommend, Nice job David Archy
I really like these trunks a lot, but they do have a tendency to ride up just a smidge - which is my only negative. Honestly, from reading the other reviews it seems that it is wise to go up a size, however I did not. I ordered small since I'm a 29 waist and they fit me very comfortably. They are extremely soft and just all around awesome, not to mention that they make you look more "impressive" on the front side so that's always a plus. I've sent them through the wash and didn't notice any shrinkage and they seem really quite durable. Would definitely buy more!